Javyosef replied

293 weeks ago

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son In Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Malcolm Turner and his stepson Trent go undercover at an all-girls school to flush out a killer.
FBI agent Malcolm Turner and his son, Trent, go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent witnesses a murder. Posing as Big Momma and Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he finds them.
Along with &quot;Norbit&quot; and &quot;Little Man&quot;, the &quot;Big Mommma&#39;s House&quot; trilogy has to be the worst trilogy ever made in the history of cinema.<br/><br/>There is nothing good about those horrible films. All of them are painfully unfunny and annoying as hell. I hated all of them.<br/><br/>The third part of this horrible trilogy has to be the worst of all those movies. I can&#39;t believe that they made two sequels of it, when the first movie was terrible already.<br/><br/>I hate this movie. It is so bad that makes look things such as &quot;Norbit&quot; good in comparison.<br/><br/>This is the worst movie of the 2011, and one of the worst movies ever made.
This movie is so bad it&#39;s actually embarrassing to watch Mr. Lawrences already washed up career flounder back to the shore after such thorough and unsettling disappointments as Roscoe Jenkins and the hack work that was Death at a funeral. At this point I think its safe to say that &quot;Life&quot; with Eddie Murphy was probably his last legitimate comedic work. Even in the much hyped Bad Boys 2 he was reduced to portraying yet another whining caricature of himself from his sitcom days.<br/><br/>I wont even bother with a synopsis here. In fact if you cant figure it out yourself by watching the trailer then this is probably just the thing for you. <br/><br/>A terribly sad and abysmal endeavor.
John Whitesell's extraordinarily witless movie operates as a checklist for cultural and racial clichés.
Besides the Theatrical Version, an Unrated Extended Version is available as well. While the name Unrated was avoided for the recent releases of Red Riding Hood and Hall Pass, it surfaces again for some reason. And as expected, the additional doesn&#39;t justify getting labelled as Unrated. The Unrated Extended Version would have gotten the PG-13 rating, too. Most of the time, musical numbers were added. Moreover the so-called Unrated Extended Version contains two trivial deleted scenes. Neither the choreography nor the music itself is sth. special so that the bottom here is that the new footage doesn&#39;t upvalue the movie at all.
a5c7b9f00b
Polar Bear full movie with english subtitles online download3% malayalam full movie free downloadJustice Delayed download movie freeDeath Race 2000 full movie hd downloadFritar Infectado full movie hindi downloadSuperman full movie with english subtitles online downloadGirl of Steel full movie in hindi free download mp4The Master of Discipline in hindi 720pSuper Mario Sunshine full movie hd 1080pNeon Veins: Hemmohrage song free download
Please log in to post a reply.